tattoos

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I LOST MY BEST FRIEND, MY ICON - MY DADDY

Dear beloved readers,

I'm still unprepared to write something in my blog, I am running out of idea and tired of thinking about my daddy. Thanks for the condolences and don't worry, life must go on. It's just that I need time to heal.



(Ex-L/KPL 931577 ) CHARLES ANAK PAUL
27th January 1951 - 11th October 2009

His happiest last birthday, taken at our old house on 27th January 2009.






This used to be his favourite Praise & Worship song...

Kasih Pasti Lemah Lembut, Kasih Pasti memaafkan,
Kasih Pasti murah hati, KasihMu, KasihMu, oh Tuhan.

Kasih Pasti Lemah Lembut, Kasih Pasti memaafkan,

Kasih Pasti murah hati, KasihMu, KasihMu, Tuhan.

Ajarilah kami ini saling mengasihi,
Ajarilah kami ini saling mengampuni,
Ajarilah kami ini kasihMu ya Tuhan,
KasihMu kudus tiada batasnya.

Ajarilah kami ini saling mengasihi,
Ajarilah kami ini saling mengampuni,
Ajarilah kami ini kasihMu ya Tuhan,
KasihMu kasihMu Tuhan.
Kasih, kasihMu ya Tuhan,
KasihMu kudus tiada batasnya.


Yes, I miss him a lot... it was hard to sit in the office yesterday because I was so used to his phone calls so I left the office at 4:30 p.m.

Dear God, please take care of my daddy, tell him that I miss him. Please can you let him appear in my dream tonight? I wanna hug him and tell him that I'm sorry I feel guilty for not buying his favourite wanton before he left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger