tattoos

Thursday, January 7, 2010

TUTORIAL 101: PALE PINKISH LIPS




I was asked by a few friends on how to get the palest yet pinkish and glossy lips. OK, it was so 2008 but still, this style is applicable till 2010. This is the best lips that can go with any style - to office, college, casual outing or even to pasar malam! Must bear in mind, it is also applicable with heavy or light eye makeup. Smokey eyes technique is suitable with this pale colour so please don't match your heavy eye makeup with heavy sunshine bright lip colour.

You may also refer to my 60's look that I made before.

This is how I do it and these are the stuff that I normally use;



Body shop Oui Tantalising Lip Butter. It has whitish shimmery element that will give effect to your lipstick. Should you don't have this, well you can always use - a concealer to conceal your lips. It does work too. Trust me. I don't use concealer anymore because I hate the taste everytime I eat something oily I feel my concealer like vanishing with the food and I eat them. Ewwww!!!



Next, get any pink lipstick you have. My favourite so far is L'oreal Glam Shine 606 Fire of Passion.



Finally, you will need that wet and shimmery effect. Go for shimmery natural lipgloss. I use Fruit Jelly Tube from The Face Shop. They have range of lovely candy colours. The rule that you should stick to when applying gloss on your lips - always start from the middle and stretch it out to smear it but please take note, not to cover your entire lips. Therefore, you won't end up looking like a salivating Rottweiler or a shiny duck lip!



"Quack quack". Haha. Picture was taken for fun. Nothing wrong with this Taiwanese brand lipgloss.

So girls, happy trying! *Smooch!




With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger