tattoos

Saturday, January 23, 2010

GOODBYE ELVIS!

He's known as Elrey. One of the Elvis-es in Sarawak, alongside Wilfred Vincent Ragam (Elvince), TS Valentine (Elval), Ges Berundang (Elges) and Albert Blassan (Elbert).

Biologically, he's my late father's first cousin. Their mothers are siblings. One of daddy's closest cousins, they were about the same age. Last night, during a performance at Pullman Hotel, Kuching, he collapsed and was rushed to Sarawak General Hospital. Today, he's no longer with us, joining the Almighty Father in heaven and daddy too.




This happened after my dad left us 100 days ago. My dad also left us after my uncle Henry Jidin left us 100 days earlier. A coincidence or should we call it a 100 days curse? Only God knows His plans.

Uncle Rey, you'll be missed by everyone who knows you. It's so sad that you don't have chance to see me shed away 3kgs. Still remember our bets months ago? I will do it for you uncle. This Monday I'm going for my 1st appointment with Dietitian. Oh yes, I've been doing my 'workouts' for 2 weeks now and glad eventhough I haven't seen any improvement at all, so far. I guess.

Uncle, please take care of daddy and tell him we love him so much.







With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger