tattoos

Sunday, January 3, 2010

BERAK & BIDET

Oits!

It's not the issue whether you wash your anus or not (haha!) after pooping. Who am I to ask but there's something about pooping that I'd love to touch here that is - pooping at shopping malls in Malaysia or any public places. Whatever.

Biologically, I will go straightly to a toilet after a happy scrumptious meal. I mean after my empty tummy being filled with food. That's why I can't go out or let my tummy goes super empty otherwisel, I will rush to find toilet after meal. So normally if I have food outside I will make sure that there are toilets nearby, so senang sikit for me to rush should any unusual movement detected on Richter scale kaedahnya.

Oh, speaking of such. I am not satisfied with our public toilets quality actually. I'm focusing on my own hometown, Kuching. Dearest ladies, the reason why I always bring bulky handbag when I go outing, yup Gabby is almost 10 years old and I don't need to bring feeding bottles. I always bring along - toilet paper, wet wipes and facial tissue. See??? Banyak kan? Wet wipes to wipe my daughter's hand after meal, facial tissue for myself and toilet paper?? BECAUSE THERE IS NO TOILET BOWL INTERGRATED WITH BIDET!!




Listen. I went to Putrajaya in 2008 by using LRT and had to stop for ehemmm, nature call at the LRT station. I wasn't worried as in I have got myself a roll of toilet paper inside my handbag. To my surprise, the public toilet was clean and smelled good too. I mean it was well maintained eventhough there are thousands of people might be using the toilet everyday. The best thing was, the hose was hung properly and there was water to wash after doing your 'business'. OMG. Thank God.

The same thing happened when I visited ASTRO at Bukit Jalil in 2004. My stomach really given me big hard time but with the extra tiny 'pipe' that helps cleaning process a lot, I had no worries whenever I travel to KL. I just make assumption. I'm not being stupidly racist here OK but I know the reason why. I guess because there are more Malays in KL than in Kuching, so water is very important to do 'istinjak' or 'cebok' hahahaha... so pepahamlah korang. Eeeeeiii! Malunya kita nak cakap. Haha. My stomach is very stupid. Haha. Selalu mau berak aje kerjanya.

So people, bidet is very important and for me, I feel more clean and fresh.



"Couldn't be fresherrrr than this!!" Haha.


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger