tattoos

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MY MALAYSIA NOWADAYS

I'm so grateful that I'm born as a Sarawakian eventhough I was produced and patented in Ipoh, Perak 31 years ago. I'm so grateful that I own friends from different races but still we trust and love each other happily. I hate to touch the latest sensational inferno like burning churches and throwing red paint what so ever those idiots do. Macam bab*. Bab* pun tak serang orang melulu. Unless, kalau kau kacau anak-anak dia. Those are stupid retarded low mentality stupid uncivilized animals. They should be called that. Humans don't do uncivilized stuff.

I wrote in my blog previously that I spend too much time on the net and my life spins around office - home. My sister had started her part-time business selling food. I envy her. I want to make extra income like her too. So here I am...



... blogging (I can't leave my notebook, haha!) live from my burger stall. Meet me up at HIJAU, BDC (cuti on Wednesday and Sunday), should you want to sample our humble burgers. +_+

Yayyyy!!!!! I love food biz. I heart it.



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger