tattoos

Saturday, October 18, 2008

MDM. COKI IS BACK, ALIVE AND KICKING ASS!

Helo, it's me back with my new keyboard.  What would I tell you about today?  Hmmm.. let us start with my weekends.  Oh yes, the bestest days of the weeks, Saturday and Sunday.  My Saturday started very early.  Chubby Gabby Boo had their schools 'Hari Raya' celebration and she wanted to make a grand entree with 'baju kurung' and makeups!  Awwwhh..Mama's girl now is growing older, so I just gave her some light makeover ala Barbie, pink eyeshadow, blusher and lipgloss.  Prepared Papa's breakfast too, just simple Cintan's Mee Goreng with fried eggs on top.

 
My pretty girl, awaiting for her chicken to cluck, eh?  to arrive....
Lavish orders..
 
Don't comment.  We love fries so much that 3 persons had to order 4 portions!!  Such an unfair battle, though. LOL
 
My humble plate, minus the so-called cucumber pickles..

After they both left the house, I grabbed my tea (coffee was finished!) and switched on my PC, till 11:00 a.m.   Then I rushed to the kitchen to make some 'Sambal Kicap' for the BBQ Stingray which was prepared by my MIL.  Everyone went for afternoon's short nap till 5 or 6??!! Phewww.... yes, we had dinner at Sugar Bun.  FYI, I am so addicted to SB that I visited the place twice this month.  Cheaper choices, yet various, what more to say.  Indulgence!  With RM42 we were stuffed like Spongebob Squarepants with 3 plates of Savoury Rice, 4 French Fries with Cheese Dips, a set of Chickies, 1 cup of Milo and Ribena each and 2 cups of Root Beer with a kick ass ending Magnum's Classic Ice Cream for desserts.  Wait, did I miss out anything? Well, no.  If compared to KFC, it would be more than RM42, even though I have their discount card.

SIL came to visit with her hubby and daughter so we had durians after that... another indulgence experience.  The durians tasted so good, so Vanilla-like and made me feel warmer tonight.  Ugh, hubby commented that I smelled like durians when he kissed my cheeks before going to sleep.  So I had to brush my teeth and then washed my face before continuing to watch movies on YouTube.  Talking about movies, uugghh I love to watch movies on YouTube, a must ritual for Saturday and Sunday.  This week, I watched Camp Rock, Ella Enchanted and of course, my spirit burning movie - The Devil Wears Prada, for let say, hundred of times and it never fails to amuse me.  Of course, because I am Andy Sach in my own way.  Oh... yes of course my boss isn't as cold as Miranda Priestly and I don't have colleague like Emily.  Hell yeah, my job is the bestest job in the world that I always proud of.  Just to note, my post isn't as glamorous as Andy, I am just simple lady with an open mind and free spirit.

 
Darn!  I really a Durian Mom! Living a Durian life... smell like Durian too.. hehehe..



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger