tattoos

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FOOD NETWORK'S LUNCH

Didn't have breakfast on Monday so we had our brunch at NK FOOD NETWORK somewhere at Jln. Tun Ahmad Zaidi (Jln. Keretapi), located opposite the Golf Driving Range... hope you can find it easily!

 
Be patience while waiting for the waiter...

Then came the waiter with the menu.... so we ordered:

Kuih Seri Muka & Kuih Lompang!!! (RM0.50 cents each)

Our drinks, Fresh Soya Bean and Sarsi, slurrrppss...

My Chicken Kungpao Rice (RM4.00).  Small portion of rice with super-kickass hot chicken meat in gingery sweet-saucy gravy.  Thumbs up!  Thanks to the scallion that makes this dish more aromatic.

Hubby's Crispy Tomato Mee, (RM4.50).  I wonder how does it taste... I didn't try to scoop from his plate like usual but I know it was all OK when he said,

"Hmmm... so deliiiiicioussss!!"

So overall, the grand total is = RM14.20.  kachingg!!!!

Didn't burn a hole in my purse as these all were my treat for my special one.

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger