tattoos

Friday, October 24, 2008

EVERYDAY MINERALS - EYESHADOW & BLUSHER SAMPLES

Remember my entry about makeup and I was telling you guys that I was waiting for my Everyday Minerals eyeshadow samples to come?  Well, guess what?  After waiting or 13 days, my orders finally arrived.  They came in a medium size envelope that resembles an envelope for cards.  Lovely.

 
Here they are.  I mean, the items.  Eyeshadows:  'Comfy' (shimmery brown) & 'Thank You' (subtle pink).  Blusher:  'Email Me' (beige).  I'm running out of brown and I need another tone of pink so that's the reason why I picked these two colours.  As for the beige blusher, I'd like to try it.  I have 3 blushers so far - pinks and a peach.  This beige perhaps, can be my bronzer. 

I wonder how to wear beige colour blusher so I converted it to highlighter!  First, I applied my Maybelline 3 in1 Express Makeup as my base/concealer on my lid and under eye.  By using a flat brush, apply the beige shadow to your lid all over, cover them.  Then the pink colour on my lower lid not up to crease.  Next, use a blend brush for the brown shadow and applied it on all your crease.  I pushed the brush up a bit and to the outer corner of my lid and after that, blended with the pink!  Don't forget to use the same brush, with the peppery remains of the brown shadow under the eye too. 


Now I need extra help from Miss Mascara and Miss Eyeliner.  Thanks to Silky Girl's mascara and Elianto Eyeliner Gel.  See the final results.  So shimmy shimmery!  When I look at this picture I imagine how oily my face is... uurggghhh...  it's actually the shimmers.

Please forgive my unruly brow... but I found the colour so nice ..... for more dramatic and for night look, I added more brown so this is how my eye looks like.

The verdict:
Frankly speaking, these kind of eyeshadow really suitable for night outing!  For office and formal, I stick to my matte Cosway's eyeshadow.  They are cheap too and I guess it will last long too since I just use a little but they still create a very outstanding makeover.  All the samples cost USD2.99 each if I am not mistaken (I misplaced the receipt. ^_^).

If you wish to see the rest of the products, please visit EVERYDAY MINERALS. (click link)

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger