tattoos

Thursday, October 30, 2008

WEEKLY WRAP UP!

This week has been quite challenging for me. As everyone knows the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly (DUN) will be commencing soon and we have to work hard, getting information and having meeting to discuss the issues being questioned. I hope I can complete everything by tomorrow, to see how the time flies?

Breaking news, this Saturday we'll be celebrating Gabby's 8th Birthday. Phewww! There will be no grand celebration, as usual a small family gathering would do. I'm glad that my SIL is coming to offer some help so I'll be rocking the kitchen again. A snippet, a special pose from the coming soon birthday girl...



With her big eyes, she looks like 18!!

We move on my MissBimbo's progress.  I made these 'look alike' Bimbos during lunch hour.  Some of my favourite icons are like Marilyn Monroe, Meryl Streep and Avril Lavigne etc.  Let us take a look, I hope you love them!!

People, don't laugh at my so-called bimbo who has tatoos all over her body.  It's cool you know. Hahahah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger