tattoos

Thursday, October 2, 2008

NO UPDATE LATELY

No updates.
Not in the mood right now for some reasons:
1.  My PC is having problem with its mother-fcuker-board for 2nd time this year.  In fact, I've changed it to a new one.  It left me with computer-less status at home, for the time being.
2.  Another mother-fcuker things going on in my office right now.  The installation of new server that limitize and barrings of websites i.e.  Facebook, Blogger, Blogspot, Friendster, Youtube - which are normally streamed for killing my free times.  Such a bummer for a blogger like me. 
3.  Mother-fcuker on earth I am now regard as a failure child for not always being there for my parents.   Yes, I admit lately, I reallly am tired with my hectic job, I want to move to NZ or Alaska to have a more, laid back life and job.   My mistakes were, oh readers please judge me if you have poor mercy.....
1.  I just dropped some $$$$$ at my mother's house, and I didn't enter the house because I was rushing for my friend is having problem with life and death, so-called.. and that was Saturday.  Later in the evening, I went out with my cousins for drinks.
This was after I rejected to help my friend Chantique, to do the video stuff for their assignment.  I can't fit her into my schedule, my poor dearie friend.
2.  Hari Raya, the 2nd day, I was forced to join the stupid church picnic which I ignored.. sorry God.. the picnic was stupid, not the church, kay?.... hellooo????!!  My responsibility is at my home, my in-laws home; the place where I am staying now is priority OK? So I went out shopping till late afternoon...  that was THE ONLY time I could pleasure myself to update my stuff, buying books for my lil tot the Gabby, pampering my body and soul after slavering myself in the office.  The day before Hari Raya, Chantique and I left the office at 7:25 p.m. OK???? Then we met our husbands at the Starbucks and our arrivals was welcomed by Hari Raya's Takbir.
3.  On Sunday, I helped my friend did his stuff, which I can't expose here, as some irresponsible people would read this, excuse me...... this is like a life and death's matter and such.... finished everything before 8:00 p.m. had dinner then ohhh... I doze off.. the next day was Monday, and Tuesday.... I DON'T HAVE TIME!!!!  REALLY SURELY I DO!!!!
The most sad things I heard 20 minutes ago.....
a.  My father was angry because he assumes that I ignore my family......... I have told and written in this blog.. every Friday I must go and visit my parents if not.. I am  sort of ANAK DURHAKA!!! but my money is essential every month..... please.. suck my money, don't care about my feelings because I am only a stone, I am animal.. I have no feeling... and I have no family.. ... my parents are more than everything and I must WORSHIP THEM...
25 minutes ago, my own sister called me up..... and tell me straight away ,, "please manage your time properly.."
... and I'm pissed off in fury.
Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger