tattoos

Monday, October 13, 2008

MONDAY BLUES TUNE!

Thanks for the very friendly and frank comments to all readers.  Yes, thanks for being concerned too.  But as what Fergie says, Big Girls Don't Cry so I know how to kill my empty weekends!  These photos were taken last week, on our way to Faizuliana's Raya Open House.  Hehehe, Mel, Lil Easter and I camwhoring candidly.

 
On Saturday, we visited Faizuliana's Raya Open House, a disclosed invitation I could say, she just invited the closest friends and colleagues.  Well, I'm her partner in crime when doing nicotine fixed.  LOL.  Nice food, nice companions around so it was needless to have dinner, just cosy relaxing couch with sips of Ribena juice.  Divine.

 Special video of the day, Gabby singing "Cinta Ini Membunuhku" (This Love is Killing Me by D'Masiv), she only sang the chorus part: [Click the image to hear Gabby singing]





The following day, kinda hungry, a big hungry.. so hubby took us to; Hartz Chicken Buffet, Satok!  Ting ting ting! The first round:  Potato chips and mashed, Roasted Chicken, Crispy Chicken and Spicy Fried Chicken.  Second round, Macaroni in Tomato Sauce with Chicken Fiesta.  I can't go for another round so no ice-cream for desserts, just a cup of coffee with cakes and cookies.

 

Eating only-kah?  Not really, we did go for shopping for some new stuff, which I couldn't tell, I didn't want to squeeze my brain to think what the hell did we buy but of course..  Spending time with my loved ones are truly the most exciting thing to do, besides surfing the internet. 

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger