tattoos

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE SO-CALLED CRAZE

Besides cooking, reading and singing, I am a sort of makeup addict.  I am not really a 'M.A.C' or Sephora person.  Simple cheap makeups would be good enough for me.  Hmmm.. some of my favourite stuff, I could say.


This buddy is sold for RM19.90.  I bought it at The Spring last month.


I have found a lot of makeup train/case in market but all of them mostly bold and unlike this one, it is made of plastic, durable and most of all it has attachable compartment.

Recently I have purchased few items via Ebay USA and Everyday Minerals.  Thanks to Irene and her friend, Ann who gave me the idea to go Minerals!!  Yes, minerals makeups are the 'IN' thingy now... I am still waiting for my eyeshadow to come but to make my excitement more dramatic, I received my brush set yesterday.  Yayy!!  Posted from Hong Kong, I bought this set via Ebay.com.  Cost me less than USD12 (including postal cost). 

 
There are 12 brushes, black colour actually.  The smaller brushes are from my current  collections.  I love the brushes so much.  They glide smoothly on my eyelids and helping much in the blending process.
See this for :
 
  
  
Yeahhh.. light smokey brown shade for office.. so light and natural.
You love it?



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger