tattoos

Friday, August 13, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA! SPICY NASI LEMAK, OH, IT IS CHEAP TOO!

So far, this is the spiciest Nasi Lemak I've ever tasted in my life!  It's like having a tree of chillies and then your lips will go plumpy like Anita Sarawak after having a packet of it.


Nope. I don't sell it. Hubby bought it for me from a kuih vendor at Kenyalang, next to the new Toto Foodcourt (Previously, it was a TOTO 4D parlour). The lady seller has been selling the kuihs there for more than a decade.

It's very rare nowadays to find a cheap packet of Nasi Lemak.  I am satisfied with the amount of rice with that price.  =D.  I don't mind if it doesn't wrapped in banana leave of the brown paper, as long as the sambal gives me a 'kick'!!


Plus the super-duper hot and spicy chillies sambal tumis.  Every scoop of it comes with divinity.  I always buy two packets, hehe.


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger