tattoos

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SLOW PRODUCTIVE MONDAY, SO DOES THIS ENTRY

My lovely Sunday morning was gorgeous. When I woke up, I could smell the aroma of fried rice. I quickly took my towel and rushed to the bathroom. Normally, I am the weekend's Chef but this time, I knew it wasn't my MIL's usual cooking. When I entered the kitchen, "Good morning!!!!!" Hubby greeted me. He cooked Nasi Goreng Belacan!! OMG OMG my fav! I knew it! I knew it wasn't her Mom who cooked it. I can just tell by one sniff!


A descent but very aromatic and delicious. Thanks love! I had 2 plates with hot black coffee to wash 'em down.


OK. To show my appreciation, I cooked his favourite 'Sambal Sardin' (Sardines in Sambal gravy) for lunch. Mild in spiciness but really 'kaw' and its best partner is Omellette. Yummy. Later, in the evening we went to Kopitiam No. 6 for our tea time. I captured Gabby's picture, love it.


...... figuring how's her future like, perhaps?


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger