tattoos

Saturday, August 28, 2010

MISSING HIM BADLY BUT CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE

Friday is here again. Never realize how fast the time flies, ain’t it? Listening to ‘Merindukanmu’ by D’Masiv whilst typing this. Yes. I’m missing someone. I miss him especially at the end of the month when I would come over and handover the monthly ‘allowance’ to Mom. I miss him on Friday when he would call me as early as 8:30 a.m. and ask whether I’m coming for dinner or not. I miss to sit next to him when we were having dinner together and he would force me to top up my rice till 3 times! Therefore, look at my size is a living proof! =D

Two more months, it will be the 1st anniversary. We have gone thru a year without him. Despite my big size laughter and super wide joker smile, I’m still in agony. Frankly speaking, I never reveal it to anyone, except this blog. Am crying while typing this, again. I am so fragile when I think about him. He was my best friend and we were always being there for each other. There would be a time when I couldn’t hold it anymore, I would press his handphone number just to console this broken heart. Eventhough it is just ‘toot toot toot’ (DIALING SOUND) but the toots relieve my pain in its own way.

Recently, I'm attached to this TV3, ‘Epilog Syurga Cinta’. I think God knows how much I miss him so He asked Bob Lokman to act because he resembles my daddy. They way he sits, he talks, he walks and jokes is so my dad, so much.

Have never thought that he left us this soon .........

Dear Jesus, thanks for lending daddy to us. Memories that we share will always be cherished forever. Please take care of him,....Will You?. Thanks. *wink*




“Dengarkan aku…. Ku merindukanmu” (Listen to me, I am missing you), Daddy……


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger