tattoos

Friday, July 23, 2010

NUFFNANG, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CASH MY CHEQUE? HAHA!!



Hhahhaha!!

This isn't something that I can brag about. But I'm getting fed up with it. RM 48.41. My blog is so boh-ring! Some blog just born in Feb 2010, but has thousands followers. I always blame it on my English. I wanna blog in MALAY!!!! I guess I can be more expressive. Wait. No. No. Please no, I will curse more in MALAY. Haha.

Anyway, today it is cold. There's no evidence of peeping sunlight but I'm so happy. No. I didn't hit any jackpot. But I hit someone with my work progress. Guess what? I'm back on the track, really I am. Office work, done smoothly. I'm so proud of myself that I can do multi-task works and still can smile the next day. I survive.

OK. OK. I know you don't get it right? I made boss feels so good these few days which means I'm doing OK and not under stress anymore. Now I wanna focus to other things in life like blogging and burgers. Haha. Burgers huh?



Yes, I smile the whole day like this lady. Gorgeous!

Tomorrow is Saturday and I am gonna visit my Mom and Ted. I miss them so much. Not forgetting my cute lil niece, Ashlyn and her brother, Lancelot. Mak, I'm coming! Don't forget my 'Kopi O Kaw' OK? Don't worry Mak, I'm going to give your allowance tomorrow so must cook nice things for me, haha.



I love this picture. It was taken a couple of years ago. Yeah, he's my brother, Thadeus @ Ted.

Eh, I need to cut my fingernails. So fugly. Till then, bubbye!!

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger