tattoos

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Doors of Rome

Hey Blog Readers - Kelly here, with John's permission and encouragement. John taught me how to use his slideshow program to incorporate my "Doors of Rome" photo assignment (self imposed) with a couple of pieces of music (Sanctuary and The Prodigal) from an album I bought entitled, The Prodigal, by David Acton. You can buy it through Itunes or the link to Amazon (highlighted.) This is my current "go to" music that draws me back to the great grace of God. A mixture of piano/strings instrumentals as well as excellent guitar/vocal pieces, the words and music have such a feel of familiarity to me. It's amazing how God ministers throughout time and space with faithful compassion and steadfast love to all of us. If you've been the prodigal and experienced grace, you will probably love this album too.

Hope you enjoy the show. (Thanks, John, for teaching me and helping me to share.) KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger