tattoos

Monday, July 26, 2010

I LOVE MAKEUP

Tadaaaa!!




Pretty enough? Noooo??? Haha.. Behold.

I'm joining the 'I LOVE MAKEUP' contest, organized by Intanadia's blog. I heart blogging contest so much, so this is kinda easy so why not?

This is my entry, I present you my Monday's Blues makeup, which I wore and applied on Monday. Hope you love this look. Oh, I don't wear foundation to the office anymore. It makes me feel bloated and heavy on the face.

Products involved:

Base: Olay Total Effects with touch of foundation
Powder: Ideal Shade - Avon pressed powder
Eyebrow: Silkygirl (dark brown)
Mascara: Unstoppable by Maybelline
Blusher: On A Mission by MAC
Eyedshadow: Eyestudio (MX-4 Vernice Carnaval) by Maybelline
Lipbalm: MTV by Body shop
Lipstick: Apricot Glow (Smooth Minerals lipstick) by Avon
Lipgloss: Fruit Jelly Tube by The Faces Shop


So girls, thanks for dropping by!


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger