tattoos

Saturday, July 31, 2010

IT'S AUGUST ALREADY

Ola!

Welcome to August. 2 more weeks? Ramadhan will come. Our Muslim friends will go fasting and the best part is, of course the Ramadhan Bazaar which is mostly reviewed and highlighted annually in this blog, haha.

2 more months, I'll be marking my 10th anniversary working at this place. I might be tormented and torn in pieces every day but at the end of the day, I would pick up the scattered me and put it all back together, ready to be tortured mentally and physically the next day. Damn. I love my job.

Domestic problem. It's a common thing to hear the attention seeker at home screaming and yelling but yesterday, it really challenged our level of patience that I almost took my girl ran away from home when I saw my SIL took her kids rushed away from home. Guess what? That old lady screamed more with like a 3 years old kid with tantrums which was so embarrassing to hear when considering the neigbours that are living nearby.

Stressed out? I learn this from Mom. When you can't do all the chores at one time, go slow. Take your time to do so. One step at a time, eventually the chores will be completed.

Move out? Nope. It's not time yet. We have to really consider other things - financially stable and if we are then some hearts might be broken to see us leaving. We have to do it, since our hearts are tormented day by day, I can't take it anymore. Luckily, I have Twitter to pour all my agony and resentful feelings.

Thus, I hate to be at home. I am lucky to have food business to do at night which can cut down my time being at home. Tired? I can't complain. I chose to do it. Yes, I sleep less than 5 hours every night, almost every night. There will be time when I feel so fresh after shower that I would go to sleep at 2:30 a.m., and then wake up at 6:00 a.m.

Facing demanding boss and work as a P.A., with a crazy witch at home, 2nd job at night, I have to focus on each, every single thing I do. What a Superwoman I am! Phewww!!

I still find my life manageable except I miss my girl and my Mom so much. These two days, we had quality time together, Papa, Gabby and I. We spend my time with Gabby in her room - doing all girl stuff but Gabby loves the laptop more!

Jeez... I hate to share about domestic problems here. Pfftt.... I hate it.



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger