tattoos

Thursday, June 3, 2010

OH, HOW I WISH (ANOTHER CRAP FROM MY BEDROOM DESK)

Ola! It is now 6:50 a.m., very early for me to wake up since I’m still on a long holiday. I’ll be back rocking the office on 14th June so why did I wake up so early and wasted my time embracing my smelly pillow?

Aaaahhhh…… the aroma of my Indocafe is so intriguing so I have to pause to take a sip, sssrrooooottsss… *relief*. So heavenly.


- A beautiful morning view from my bedroom window (Ordinary daaaay aaay aaayy... - Nice Stupid Playground) Haha!


Hubby and FIL went back to Sri Aman this morning and they left home by 6:00 a.m. That was the reason why did I wake up very early, before 5:00 a.m. I made coffee and boiled the eggs. Then I took out the bread, spreaded some chilli tuna on the slices and arranged them nicely on a plate. By 5:10 a.m. I have poured the coffee into 3 mugs and placed all of the food nicely on the table then I watched Nigella Lawson’s on AFC before sitting down together with hubby and FIL enjoying the breakfast. Soon after they left, I took a cuppa into bedroom. No. I did not continue my sleep but I continued to type this as my blog’s entry.

You know what? I love this kind of life. I always dream that someday I will have my own small business to do, starting to work at 9 a.m. and able to have breakfast together with Gabby and hubby. If possible my works don’t require me to sit in the office all the time. Have time to do groceries, mani and pedi, salon visiting, window shopping, and then off to the gym. Picking up Gabby at school and cooking dinner for family. Sounds so laid back don’t you think so?


- Morning companion. Marco the Mouse and Suharto the Indocafe mug. Don't ask me about their names.

I do a lot of thinking while I’m away from the office. If my capital is enough, why not? I’ve thought of going on an early retirement and become a part-time housewife – businesswoman - blogger. How about that in one go? Hubby and I had experienced the tertiary education together so now is our time preparing our little one with the proper education and guidance.

It’s not that I’m not happy but living on a fast, not a fab lane, excuse me Kimora, is really giving me a bump. I found it’s not easy to please everyone especially when Dad’s gone, I can see that my other family – My mom’s side really needs me not financially but EMOTIONALLY. I know I can’t be with them every weekend since my family here also needs me as well. Oh Daddy, I don’t neglect Mom but please understand my situation now. I am also still grieving but I keep the agony inside. I feel the pain too, and who doesn’t?

I may not be a Superwoman but I know and I believe that some day, somehow I can achieve every target in my life, which is my promise. Till then, wow!! This is the longest ramblings I have written so far but I’m glad I write it honestly from the depths of my heart.



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger