tattoos

Saturday, June 19, 2010

WAKA WAKA EH EH, CUZ THIS IS WORLD CUP FEVER

Who doesn’t talk about the WC this month? As what the TV ads says, once in four years for 31 days everyone goes crazy with the game. Soccer or football is definitely the game of life. My brother, Rodriguez was named after one of the 1982’s WC players from Spain and I grew up hearing some big names like Diego Armando Maradona, Marco Van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Juergen Klinsman, just to name a few. If talking about EPL, our family’s team is definitely Liverpool. Being a fan of Liverpool is like a family heirloom. Must support Liverpool, we're like family - You’ll Never Walk Alone. Haha. Dad would be smiling up there if he reads this.

20 years later…. Soccer still the no.1 game in the world but with different views of liking. New names like Beckham, Owen, Giggs, Lampard, Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho were taking places. These footballers lives are getting more popular day by day. Paid in millions of dollars and pounds per contract, having hot babes and spouses plus some wild gossips to spice up their lives.

Girls and (some guys) adore the players not because of their skills but their looks. Now do you believe me if I tell you that Cristiano Ronaldo male fans are outnumbered by the female fans out there? I still remember when the world gone crazy a couple of years ago upon seeing Ronaldo and Bipasha Basu’s kissing picture on internet.

Mere naam Inspector Ronaldo Sahab hai, hehehe....

And last year, Paris Hilton was spotted partying with the Portuguese hunk. This year, saw it on E! News too.

Paris: My place tonite?

Nah! Tell me if any female readers in this blog have that ‘thing’ for Ronaldinho? How many girls out there would scream like crazy when they watch Ronaldinho on the move? Nada!!!!

I ain't cute enough for the chicks - Ronaldinho

I was watching the match between Japan and Netherlands while doing this entry. Grrrr..Japan. Frustrated with Japan I am now looking forward to seeing my favourite team - ITALY. Just see what Italy can do this year. Haha.

Oh, I guess everyone will watch the FourFourTwo (??? CORRECT OR NOT), at Astro Sport before the any match begins. Tony Cottee and Abbas Saad will do the prediction and commentating the matches. Still remember Abbas Saad? He played for Johor in the early 90's. Well, during that time, he's HOT!!

The younger Abbas Saad

The latest Abbas Saad. Still a cutie.

So, what is your favourite team and player? Share with me. Oh, by the way, what happened to Spain and England?????



With Love,


p/s: Would like to wish Happy Father's Day to my FIL and especially hubby. I love you and thanks for being a dutiful and loving father to our child. To Daddy up there, our love for you will bloom forever, we never forget to pray for you everyday. We miss you Daddy. Love always. England sucks big time too, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger