tattoos

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'M NOT READY FOR THE BATTLE YET

I started my working weeks with full of distraction. Seriously emotionally and physically I am feeling very fatigue this week. Yes, as I blogged before it was my menses. Don't worry guys, I will go for an ultrasound session soon.

I'm a serious person when it comes to work but after Gawai holidays I feel demotivated, trying to figure it out. Oh, perhaps, until to date, I don't attend any course or seminar as I did prolifically like last year.

Hmmm.. someone please motivate me, please please! I need more than long holiday I guess.

What I actually miss to do the most during this time?



Helping MIL to look after this lil Chucky while she's cooking. It ain't babysitting but more to TV watching, haha. We have to put barrier in front of the TV cabinet otherwise he will push the Astro Decoder buttons.



... and waiting for this fellow to come and wrestled with him. Very big guy, he belongs to our neighbour. Always come to have free food. I love Bam Bam.

My first day at office? I look like this!




With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger