tattoos

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cody's Trailer

Today Bailey and I took Cody Pony over to the farrier to get his feet trimmed and to get his yearly shots.



I just had the little livestock trailer painted and put new tires on it. The paint job was supposed to match my truck and have white wheels to set off the black tires.



But after having it for a bit, I decided not to get all upset. I am sort of getting used to it and I like how understated it is (!). It looks like it has black tennis shoes on - and that is sort of popular these days.



Once we got Cody back, we decided to let him out in his pasture. Bailey was there to, uh, supervise.



A livestock trailer is an open box. I let Cody stand in the front part of the trailer and I do not tie him up. I believe he can move easier that way if he needs to shift his weight.



Bailey steps in to make sure everything is okay before we open the gate.



Gate open and time for Cody to step out. Bailey seems to be encouraging him to step down.



Cody can't wait to get into that grass.



Life is good. Feet trimmed. All yearly shots received. Time to play and eat.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger