tattoos

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some of my favorite Family heirlooms

My Mom gave me this adorable set of china, with colorful dots and flowers, china from Germany, I also have a matching Pitcher. The other set next to it is gold trimmed floral china. Both sets are antiques.

I love family heirlooms that have meaning and I can pass down to my oldest daughter. I can remember seeing my Mom lovingly display these in her built-in hutch.  They were her pride and joy. I now display them in my hutch.
This other set of china isn't a complete set, it is gold trimmed with flowers in the middle.

This was another favorite china set my Mother enjoyed. I was glad to inherit this set as well and I treasure them, Both sets are now heirlooms I will pass down to my oldest daughter, I know she will cherish them as I do. She too has a sense of family and heirlooms, the importance of them.

Thanks to, and linking to:
 http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ for sharing her family heirlooms!!
http://www.sistersofthewildwest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger