tattoos

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This sum up November

This month is a fast one.. one more month to the end of this year.
I should post some photos from my November camera photos.
YES ITS MUSSEL!



Now alot of my loved ones are using blackberries! :*)
A day with Lovefiiefiie shooting:) @ new studio with very cool dressing table but no aircon only fan which somehow also brought much fun to the whole shoot.
.
One of the day went clubbing ladies night with Ruimin and friends.
Butterfactory freeflow drinks for ladies is so shiok :*D
But I forgot to take more photos that night...

Went to Arteastiq@ Mandarin Gallery for dinner.


lychee portion tea.


Like fine dining the portion.. but so good!!!



Went to buy our DnD dresses with Peili, Huifen and Siewfoon. then we went to this vegetarian restaurant for dinner. omg the food is yummy :P







"DO THEY LOOKED LIKE VEGETARIAN FOOD!?"

This month I am filled up with FOODS! GOOD FOODS!
okay, I need to watch my weight and waist! o.o

Lazy to update.... alot of photos inside my bb and I am lazyyy.
BYE NOVEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger