tattoos

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MERDEKA IN LUNDU!

Went back to Lundu yesterday to transport over the old bathroom and toilet doors from the old house. Yes, we are going to recycle all the planks, doors, staircase for our 'retreat' house in Lundu. That is one of Daddy's dreams. Soon Daddy, you will see the house built beautifully by uncle. My Dad was actually from Saratok but he loved Lundu very much, I know why. He met Mom here, for the first time ♥ ♥ ♥

My Mom is the one from Lundu, precisely at Kampung Klaoh. Just a minute away from the famous ferry, then the coarsely made bridge. *giggle*.

The weather was so bright yesterday. Damn hot! The journey from Kota Samarahan was like one and half hour because we drove slowly. Needless to tell you that I had a packet of Yeo's Winter Melon drink, a bottle of soda, bottles of Mineral water. I can't stand the heat that is why I gulped the drinks just like a fat camel. By the way, have you ever seen a fat camel before? I don't think so. Haha.

When we arrived, I only sat in my aunty's house for a while. It was super warm inside and I was not comfortable to sit on the floor. Yes, blame it on my size. I felt suffocated. Therefore, I joined my hubby and brother Ted sitting at the storehouse.


Brother Ted, sitting on my cousin's bike. You can see hubby's leg hahaha, my nephew and cousin in the picture.


Baby Ashlyn, my cute little niece. I felt sorry for seeing her tried to follow her elder cousins and being rejected because she is still small.

... and Gabby, she still looks OK today, even after long hours playing under the sun!

So what did you guys do yesterday? Tell me!!


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger