tattoos

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PLEASE BACK OFF!


Recently, I receive a lot of comments in Chinese characters inside my blog. Since I can't read them, I just delete them all. Well, fair enough because they are all spammers, and sometimes the comment s would lead to some ridiculous websites. What? To put words verifications? Yes. I did, I did but it is still happening too. I'm hoping to receive many comments, dying to see some real comments from real people out there, reciprocating with my blog. I welcome everyone with my open arms. *hugs.

I know my blog isn't popular as Kenny Sia's or Huai Bin's but it is good enough as a medium for me to loosen my tense after working the whole day. Personal attacks? Hmmm... so far I've ever received one or two like that so that doesn't bother me much. I just regard them - as a barking dog upon seeing the full moon. Not howling. It's barking, ruff ruff!!

OK. Time to sign off. Need to wash my hair. +_+

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger