tattoos

Monday, September 20, 2010

YOU KNOW WHAT? LIFE WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU


Console my heart to move on.  Friday night now is so different without Daddy.  I guess everyone is OK now eventhough that we have to bear the agony of missing him sometimes.  Yes, there will be a time when these tears can't be hold anymore. 

I managed to capture Lancelot and Ashlynn latest pictures.  Daddy would be smiling to see these, his beloved grandchildren.

With her biggest hope, expecting to watch Upin and Ipin but sorry little dear, The Chronicles of Narnia conquered the audience tonight.  Next November, Ashlynn will be two years old.  I still remember Daddy used to look after Ashlynn when my Mom and Sis busy cooking in the kitchen.  Daddy always said that Ashlynn looks like me.


Don't follow this action at home unless you are born with horsey teeth like Lancelot.  Very brilliant boy though he's quite playful and handful to handle.  Next January, he'll be ten.  I still remember when Daddy was buried, the following night Lancelot refused to sleep inside his bedroom.  He slept on the floor, next to Daddy's picture that we placed in between two candles.  "I want to sleep with Aki (grandpa)."  He begged his Mom to stay in the livinig room.  How brave he was, sleeping alone in the living room, accompanied by his grandpa's picture.  We were so touched by his action.  Lancelot and Daddy were very closed, sometimes he would climb on his grandpa's bed and slept with him.  Oh, one more thing, Daddy always bought Cloud 9 bars for him too.  I mean everyday.  It really hurts to accept the fact that grandpa won't be able to buy Cloud 9 for him anymore.

A year ago, no matter whether we have taken our dinner or not, we must accompany Dad at the dining table.  Joining the dinner is the most appropriate word.  Now, if we don't feel like cooking at home then we will ask Mom to include us in the dinner.  She would cook extra dish and rice.  But last night, I didn't want to bother Mom.  On the way home, we  had our supper at Tabuan Jaya.



I miss this Kolok Mee.  When I look around, I noticed that this Kolok Mee stall is the only stall that has been survived for more than ten years.  Still remember when we were still dating, we used to come here and eat.  I guessed this Kolok Mee also the first Gabby ever tasted in her life.  

Well, as what I believe, life has to go on.  I can see Mom has moved on, so do my sister and brothers.  Me?  Yes, I guess I am cool now except that I can't and I don't want to erase my sweetest memories with Daddy.
What I want to see, within next 20 years, would I be able to recall back the way Daddy walked, talked and laughed?  Will I forget about how did his voice sound like in the future?  I don't want to forget, I will treasure them inside my heart.

Daddy, we miss you.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger