tattoos

Sunday, September 5, 2010

RM4.00 HAIRCUT - CHEAP PIXIE LOOK

Yesterday the weather was quite cold which was ideal for us to go out. My hair is growing longer and thicker so it gives me a very hard times whenever I'm sweating. The rashes will make me jump like a monkey, trying my best to reach my back and scratch them till bleed! Haha. No. Not to that extent. Hey, true what? I can't stand the rashes yet my hair can't grow longer and longer because they tend to fall easily.

Hubby always goes to this particular 'salun cap ayam' (cheap saloon) hahaha! at BDC. Just opposite the Satria Court BDC - the apartment. Don't underestimate this place. It might be small but it always packed with people! We have to sit outside and wait for our turn. During normal day, I mean, out of fasting month, we normally will grab a chair at the next door 'warung' and have Teh Tarik Peng.

We were so lucky yesterday because we arrived earlier and there were about 4-5 customers awaiting outside. I dashed in and instructed the 'taukey neo' to cut my hair, 'shoulder length layered'. See the results.



Cute ain't it? Say cute lah.. hahaha... I feel lighter, fresher and younger +_____+. The best part was, I was charged for only RM4.00. This morning, I received my first compliment from the waitress at our favorite breakfast spot. Love my new cut hair, smell fresh like newly mowed grass, hahaha!!


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger