tattoos

Friday, September 10, 2010

HAPPY EID MUBARAK MALAYSIANS!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN I wish to all my Muslim readers and friends.

Going anywhere this season? Visiting? Vacationing? Or embracing this hot weather at home? I don't go anywhere, no visiting or either following my Mom going back, again to Lundu. Went out yesterday to find some felt cloth for my future craft project but no to avail because Kamdar and other shops were closed! STupid.. It's Hari Raya mana ada kedai bukak nok?

With frustration of course I need something to console my soul. Excuse me, my stomach. Haha. So there we went to this old kopitiam, my late Daddy's favourite Nasi Kari.

It is located just opposite Sunny Hill School..... hubby's school last time, :p OH yes, Sunny Hill also famous for its Ice Cream. Believe it or not, I've never tasted or even tested the SH Ice Cream. Hubby promised me next time. Yes!

OK. We have arrived here in the heart of 3rd mile and the cafe's name is NAM KWONG.

Waited patiently for the rice to arrive. They served the home made chilli sauce. Very fragrant. Normally Chicken rice will be served with condiments like chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and a bowl of soup. This one? They only serve the chilli sauce itself.

The grand entree. Hail to the Queen! Uhummmm! Look at that. How tantalizing it is parading it's boneless chicken meat and the curry gravy, I tell you it isn't like the ordinary curry used out there. According to Dad, they used what they call, 'Foochow's Curry' and it is not easy to find the curry powder. Love the rice so much (I think they should make the portion bigger, lol) it topped with chicken meat, Char Sio and roasted meat. Felt like asking for another plate but no husband in this world would want to be embarrassed by his own wife. Yikes!

Oh yes, it is sold for RM4.50 per plate. Always give this platter 5 stars!


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger